TAKE THE EAST END CHALLENGE!
Asian Restaurateur Magazine
As we all know ingredients that lack a consistent flavour can lead to essentially spoiling a dish. Quality should therefore be at the top of our priority to ensure that we are continuing to satisfy our
customers. East End Foods are well known for their consistency, which is synonymous the quality
As the leading suppliers of Asian food in the UK and European market for nearly four decades, East End Foods are proud of their product quality and traceability. The company has grown to become one of the
largest importers of ethnic foods in the UK, carrying with it the reputation of being a trusted supplier of the highest quality products, there ranges are stocked in supermarkets across the UK plus more than 70% of Asian owned independent retail food stores throughout the UK. The spice range is now available in innovative re-sealable stand up ‘zip’ packs that make East End Foods’ spices more convenient to use and store.
East End Foods are encouraging restaurateurs to “Take the East End Challenge”! They will provide
a packet of freshly ground Cumin from their West Bromwich processes plant to use and compare with their usual brand.They are confident that you will be converted.
CLAIM YOUR FREE PACK
For your free pack of 100g cumin to try East
End’s quality spices simply email
EASTEND CHALLENGE along with your business details including your name and address to
[email protected] August 2017.
Terms and conditions apply:
- Businesses can enter by emailing to [email protected], theeir business address, contact name and telephone number. Closing date for claiming a free pack 31 August 2017
- Applicants can request for multiple businesses, using a separate emails for each one. Multiple applications by the same business will be disregarded.
- This is a trade promotion and therefore all applications must be by businesses
- The packets of cumin will be delivered to a UK business address only
- Businesses maybe asked to give a quote after doing the East End Challenge once they have used the cumin. By 31 December 2017 for publicity use.
- Businesses maybe asked to give an image after doing the East End Challenge once they have used the cumin. By 31 December 2017 for publicity use.
- Challenge in partnership with East End Foods
- Entrants must be 18 years of age and over and full time UK residents
- There is an allocation of 200 100g packets of cumin for this challenge.